Ah, just the thought of these cupcakes make my mouth water! Moist chocolate cupcakes, with creamy peanut butter frosting! They are always a hit when I make them, so I decided to share them with you!
These are all the ingredients for both the cupcakes and the frosting. The recipe called for “flour” so I used all-purpose.
1. First wisk all of your dry ingredients together.
2. Add in your wet ingredients and mix until smooth…
3. Pour into your cupcake holders.
4. Place in the oven for 25 minutes…
5. While the cupcakes are cooking, you can start your frosting. Cream together the butter and the peanut butter.
6. Once you add in your confectioners sugar it will be VERY thick. That’s why I prefer my Kitchen Aid mixer for this one!
7. Add in your milk. The recipe calls for 6 tbs, but I add a bit more.
8. By now the cupcakes should be done, so take them out of the pan and place them on cooling racks to speed up the process.
9. Last but not least, frost your cupcakes!
Here is a time-lapse of the process if you’d like to see that!
Remember, the little things of life are the best!